It is the mark of a truly intelligent person to be moved by statistics.
–George Bernard Shaw
The Office of Institutional Analysis serves New Mexico State University as the official source for data for internal and external audiences. It is our goal to provide timely and accurate data, information and analyses to support data-informed decision-making across the university. The range of services we provide include:
- Official data for research grants, department reviews, enrollment management, etc.
- Data analysis and research for university decision-making and program evaluation
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- Peer comparison data and benchmarking
- IPEDS data submissions for all five NMSU campuses
- Institutional survey design, administration and analysis
- CIP Code management
- Liaison to the New Mexico Higher Education Department
- New Mexico Funding Formula support
- Title III Eligibility and HSI Designation
- Assistance for Assessment activities
- Assistance for Accreditation activities
- Collaborate with university offices to achieve accuracy in centrally administered databases, and formulating policies and procedures essential to effective data management.